In Bangladesh, all factories and establishments must be registered with the Government in compliance with the provisions of the Factories Act and Rules. Factory Establishment License is a mandatory permit that shall be required by all factories in Bangladesh.
How to obtain a Factory Registration Certificate in Bangladesh
Authority of the factory shall apply to the district offices of the Department of Inspection for Factories and Establishments for its construction, establishment, or expansion, obtaining a license or renewing it.
- Construction design of the factory
- Photocopy of the trade license
- Duly filled in Form 1 and Form 2
- Memorandum of Association (Limited Company only)
- Original copy of license fee or renewal fee or Treasury Challan
- Receipt of License and Renewal Fee payment according to the number of workers.
Please note that the factory license is required to be renewed by 31st December of each year by paying the scheduled renewal fee. If the application for factory construction, expansion, registration, or license is refused for any reason, the applicant has the right to appeal to the government within 30 (thirty) days of the refusal.
|Category||Number of Workers||License Fee (BDT)||Renewal Fee|
|L||5001 & above||18000||8000|
contact us for more information.