Required Supporting Documents:
- Attested photograph of entrepreneur/managing partner/managing director.
- Attested copy of trade license.
- Membership Certificate from Local Chamber of Commerce and Industries or Bangladesh Indenting Agents’ Association.
- Bank’s certificate for economic solvency.
- Agencies deed with overseas suppliers.
- Original copy of Chalan.
- Attested copy of TIN.
- For partnership company: Attested copy of registered partnership deed
- For public/private limited company: Attested copies of certificate of incorporation along with memorandum and articles of association by Registrar of Joint Stock Companies and Firms (RJSC).
Step 1: Collect a form of indenting registration certificate (Free of cost) from the Controller of Imports & Exports office (3rd floor).
Step 2: Deposit schedule fees at Bangladesh Bank or designated branches of Sonali Bank. Fees should be deposits under the head number: 1 – 1731 – 0001 – 1801
(Sonali bank branches should be used only where Bangladesh Bank is not available). Collect and complete 3 copies of the Chalan Form and pay the scheduled fee
|Category of Certificate||Initial Registration Fee||Renewal fee|
|Intending Registration Certificate||50000||25000|
Step 3: Submit the application form with supporting documents
- Attach a recent passport size photo of the applicant
- Submit complete application at the receipt room on 3rd floor of CI&E office
- Collect authority’s signature in your company’s pad
- Collect Registration Certificate when issued.
Required Time: Three days from submission of required papers.
Renewal process: Renewal Indenting Certificate is automatic after payment of renewal fee at Bangladesh Bank through Chalan and submits one copy of Chalan at the nominated bank.
* Indenting means commission-earning activities.
If you would like to know more on this topic, please contact us.